The focus of the day is to present our recent progresses regarding molecular visualization to the researchers of the domain. In particular, we are now able to visualize Molecular Dynamics in the dome theater of the Visualization Center C here in Norrköping. This provides a unique opportunity for domain scientist to present their work in an immersive environment.
To illustrate this feature, we will have the chance to hear a keynote lecture by Professor Erik Lindahl that will integrate MD visualization in the dome.
In the second part of the day, participants will present their own molecular simulation.
The organizing committee: Robin Skånberg, Alexei Abrikossov, Ingrid Hotz, Alexander Bock, and Mathieu Linares
- 10:30-10:45 : Introduction and Presentation of the day - Anders Ynnerman
- 10:45-11:00 : Visual Analysis of Electronic Densities and Transitions in Molecules - Talha Bin Masood
- 11:00-11:20 : VIAMD: A software for Visual Interactive Analysis of Molecular Dynamic - Robin Skånberg
11:20-11:40 : Moliverse: Contextually embedding the Microcosmos in the Universe - Alexei Abrikossov, Alexander Bock and Mathieu Linares
11:40-12:45 : Lunch Break
- 12:45-13:45 : Presentation from Professor Erik Lindahl - Peering into the molecular mechanisms of life with data, computers & visualization
- 13:45-16:30 : Presentation from participants
- 13:45-14:00 : Comparative study of binding sites of amyloid-β for luminescent cationic, anionic, and neutral ligands - Yogesh Todarwal
- 14:00-14:15 : Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Calcin Blocking Mechanism in Ryanodine Receptors - Yuxuan Zhuang
- 14:15-14:30 : Interactive design and simulation of coarse-grained molecular dynamics in a web-browser - Joakim Bohlin
- 14:30-14:45 : Light-induced reactivity in atmospheric chemistry - Pratip Chakraborty
- 14:45-15:30 : Coffee Break
- 15:30-15:45 : Structure based engineering and design of efficient nicotine biosensor - Nandan Haloi
- 15:45-16:00 : Molecular Visualization of Coarse-grained models: Cellulose Regeneration process - Jiu Pang
- 16:00-16:15 : Simulations of the Kv7.4 Channel in a Plasma Membrane - Ali Kusay
- 16:15-16:30 : Conclusions
Registration are now closed.
MolVisDay Questionnaire - Part 1
MolVisDay Questionnaire - Part 2
This event is supported by InfraVis and SeRC